Robert Dearn con International Code Flags - Cockpit Card
As essential for any new skipper as it is for experienced boat captains, this Rules of the Road Cockpit Card explains the basic procedures and best practice for overtaking and giving the right of way to other boats on the water.
Ideal for training and instructional purposes, but also good as a handy reference guide for anyone on-board, this cockpit card is printed using light-fast ink and is encapsulated in heavy duty plastic.
Side One – For Sailing Vessels:
- Definition of port and starboard tack.
- Sailing vessels on different tacks.
- Sailing vessels on same tack.
- Sailing vessels overtaking.
Side Two – Power Vessels:
- Power meeting Sail.
- Power driven vessels crossing.
- Power driven vessels meeting head-on.
- Overtaking rules.