Harper Collins Publishers con Collins Concise English-Spanish Dictionary / Diccionario Collins Concise Inglés-Español (Collins Concise Spanish nº 1)Featuring over 210,000 references and translations, this single-direction English to Spanish dictionary allows you to look up English words instantly while reading on your Kindle*. Revised and updated to cover all the latest vocabulary, the seventh edition of Collins Concise English-Spanish Dictionary is an ideal e-reading companion for intermediate to advanced learners. It draws on Collins’ unique databases of Spanish and English to ensure that you have the most complete and accurate picture of real language available today.
• Set this book as your Kindle’s default dictionary*, and you can look up words without interrupting your reading experience. Simply move the cursor in front of an English word, and a quick Spanish translation will pop up on screen.
• For more detailed study needs, open the dictionary and type in a word to view the full range of translations and idiomatic expressions offered.
• Contains all the latest vocabulary from a wide range of fields, with special feature entries about life and culture in English-speaking countries.
• Includes more than 210,000 references and translations.
• Example sentences, usage information, and detailed translation notes ensure you select the right translation.
• The in-depth treatment of complex words, practical tips on spoken and written English, and extensive coverage of international English make this dictionary the ideal tool for intermediate to advanced students.
• Note that this volume contains the English to Spanish portion of Collins Concise Spanish Dictionary. For the Spanish to English section, please purchase the companion Vol 2 Spanish-English (B0052ZQI86).
* Compatible with Kindle Oasis, Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, Kindle Fire with Fire OS 4.0+, Kindle Keyboard, Kindle Touch, Kindle DX, Kindle for Android (version 4.0+), and Kindle for iPad/iPhone (version 4.0+). Default dictionary feature is not supported on Kindle Fire 1st/2nd generation, Kindle for Mac, or Kindle for PC.